APPI Welcomes all pilots and professional pilots as a bonus of becoming a member.
Registration is free. And will be always free. Once you complete the payment then your Membership will be activated and your APPI PPG Card will be sent to your address.
All payments made by PayPal, Bank Transfer or Credit Card.
Annual Pilot Membership Fee : 27 € *
Annual Tandem Pilot and Assistant Instructor Membership Fee : 27 € *
Annual Instructor Membership Fee : 27 € *
Annual Master Instructor Membership Fee : 27 € *
Annual Schools Membership Fee : FREE
Certification card : 8 €
* Any annual affiliation fee from the date of registration do not include a certification card, please order it and confirm the Invoice at the end of the course.
ADVANTAGES IN BECOMING A MEMBER:
- All APPI PPG courses and certifications are approved in the highest international standard. More than 39 courses from recreational to professional levels.
- Your APPI Certification Card has a PERMANENT VALIDITY, you carry the BEST CREDENTIALS in the world, following what is the most modern and advanced system.
- As a modern system, you can login, download documents according to your level, as well as manuals, certificates, progression forms, exams, logbooks and more.
- With APPI you join a worldwide community which pilots and instructors from all around the world participate in and exchange information. APPI is already in more than 89 countries and is continuing to grow.
- APPI brings security for all members. An evolutionary system, offering travel insurance, and soon Student, Pilot, Instructor and School insurance.
WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO?
Your certification card,
Lawyer for international rights and your protection,
Itinerant instructors and masters,
Support of local schools,
Instructor support ,
To improve and support APPI service, website development... .
APPI IBAN: CH05 8057 2000 0173 7132 2
Association of Paragliding pilots and Instructors
Banque Raiffeisen de Nendaz
Cp 9, 1996 Basse-Nendaz, Switzerland.
Numéro CB SIC: 80572
You can also pay by VISA card, MASTERCARD or Paypal. If possible, do not use Paypal because bank charges are very high and we have lot of problems with paypal. Payment by Paypal must be sent to email@example.com