Discover Paramotoring with a tandem flight! The APPI PPG Tandem Discovery is a Student Training Flight designed for those who wish to experience what it is like to fly a Paramotor without having to commit to a full course. The Tandem Discovery Flight is also an excellent training method for students sitting the APPI PPG Adventure Pilot Course.
To enrol in an APPI PPG Tandem Discovery flight, an individual must:
1. Be physically fit enough to take part in the flight.
2. Have a minimum age of 12 years old.
3. Agree to follow the APPI PPG Tandem Pilot’s commands and directions.
4. Respect the APPI PPG Safety Rules and Quality Standards.
1. Introduction to the Equipment
2. Pre-Flight Safety Briefing on the Take Off, Flight and Landing procedures
3. A Tandem Flight for 20/30 Minutes in an open area and wind speeds of less than 10mph