Students Pilots who book a Paramotor course with an APPI PPG school will be registered with APPI PPG by the school. Upon completion of the course they will be issued with the relevant qualification. Students who attain the APPI PPG Pilot qualification can then apply for their Certification Cards by completing the payment online. If you are already a qualified PPG pilot, Tandem Pilot or Instructor and want to become an APPI PPG member then you can join by Equivalence.
PPG Tandem Pilots and Instructors must be validated by an APPI PPG Master Instructor. Before you book an APPI PPG Instructor course please read the following information.
Requirements for Trainee Instructors to sit an APPI PPG Instructor Course:
- Have at least 50 hours and two years experience as a PPG Pilot
- Have documentation of their experience and qualifications from their National Organization
- Hold a valid First Aid Certificate
- Agree to abide by APPI PPG’s Terms and Conditions
The Trainee Instructor needs to submit documentation of their experience and qualifications, as well as agree to abide by APPI PPG’s Terms and Conditions, by emailing: email@example.com. Once we have approved their application we will book them on an APPI PPG Instructor course.
The Membership Fee including the APPI certification card for one year is only €35. Registration is free. Once you complete the payment your Membership will be activated and your APPI PPG Card will be sent to your address.
All payments are made PayPal, Bank Transfer or Credit Card.
Annual Pilot Membership Fee : 27 € *
Annual Tandem Pilot Membership Fee : 27 € *
Annual Assistant Instructor and Instructor Membership Fee : 27 € *
Annual Master Instructor Membership Fee : 27 € *
Annual Schools Membership Fee : FREE
Certification card : 8 €
APPI is a non-profit independent organization that receives no financial support from governments or companies. Your contribution is vital for the continuation of our activities.
ADVANTAGES IN BECOMING A MEMBER:
- APPI PPG is a rapidly developing centre of excellence and all APPI PPG courses and certifications are of the highest quality. By sitting an APPI PPG course you can guarantee quality training and high levels of safety.
- Your APPI PPG Card has a PERMANENT VALIDITY, you carry the BEST CREDENTIALS in the world, following what is the most modern and advanced system.
- As a modern system, you can login, download documents according to your level, as well as manuals, certificates, progression forms, exams, logbooks and more.
- With APPI PPG you join a worldwide community which pilots and instructors from all around the world who exchange information.
- APPI PPG currently offers Student, Pilot, Tandem Pilot and School insurance for all EU members and is working to extend this service worldwide.
WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO?
Your certification card
Training for instructors
Support of local schools and instructors
To improve and support APPI PPG’s service and website development.
APPI Bank account :
APPI IBAN: CH69 8057 7000 0013 7132 2
Association of Paragliding pilots and Instructors
Banque Raiffeisen de Nendaz
Cp 9 1996 Basse-Nendaz, Switzerland.
CCP: 19-1232-2 CB: 80577
It is also possible to pay by credit card or by on Paypal. Please contact us for further information.