APPI Welcomes all pilots and professional pilots as a bonus of becoming a member.
Registration is free. And will be always free. Once you complete the payment then your Membership will be activated and your APPI PPG Card will be sent to your address.
All payments made by PayPal, Bank Transfer or Credit Card.
Annual Pilot Membership Fee : 27 € *
Annual Tandem Pilot and Assistant Instructor Membership Fee : 27 € *
Annual Instructor Membership Fee : 27 € *
Annual Master Instructor Membership Fee : 27 € *
Annual Schools Membership Fee : FREE
Supplementary affiliation for 2 years, 22 € for second year
Certification card : 8 €
* Any annual affiliation fee from the date of registration do not include a certification card, please order it and confirm the Invoice at the end of the course.
ADVANTAGES IN BECOMING A MEMBER:
- All APPI PPG courses and certifications are approved in the highest international standard. More than 39 courses from recreational to professional levels.
- Your APPI Certification Card has a PERMANENT VALIDITY, you carry the BEST CREDENTIALS in the world, following what is the most modern and advanced system.
- As a modern system, you can login, download documents according to your level, as well as manuals, certificates, progression forms, exams, logbooks and more.
- With APPI you join a worldwide community which pilots and instructors from all around the world participate in and exchange information. APPI is already in more than 89 countries and is continuing to grow.
- APPI brings security for all members. An evolutionary system, offering travel insurance, and soon Student, Pilot, Instructor and School insurance.
* Any annual affiliation fee does not include a certification card. If you wish to receive one, order and confirm when you want to have it shipped.
APPI is a non-profit independent organization that receives no financial support from governments or companies. Your contribution is vital for the continuation of our activities.
HOW DO I PAY?
1. Go in your “My account” page...
… and click on the red PAY button.
You can pay by VISA, MASTERCARD, Diners Club International or UnionPay card.
Due to the many problems related to payment with paypal, this method of payment is no longer offered. We are sorry for our thousands of members worldwide who wish to use Paypal, but we advise you to stop using paypal as their service is deplorable and they have nothing to do with complaints of their customers.
2. Ask any APPI Instructor (having a school) to pay for you.
In some countries it may be complicated to pay with the website because bank fees are high, or because most of the people do not have credit cards. If you meet with an APPI instructor he could pay for you (at his discretion) thru his school (button « pay for a member » in this school section). You can then pay him directly in cash.
3. Make a Bank to Bank wire money transfer.
APPI IBAN: CH05 8057 2000 0173 7132 2
Association of Paragliding pilots and Instructors
Banque Raiffeisen de Nendaz
Cp 9, 1996 Basse-Nendaz, Switzerland.
Numéro CB SIC: 80572
WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO?
Your certification card,
Lawyer for international rights and your protection,
Itinerant instructors and masters,
Support of local schools,
Instructor support ,
To improve and support APPI service, website development... .